Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tropical Beach Smoothie


Tropical Beach Smoothie 

1/2 cup diced frozen mango
1/2 cup diced frozen pineapple
1 medium banana
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
6 drops of liquid stevia (I used 3 drops of SweetLeaf Coconut and 3 drops of SweetLeaf Lemon) 


Place everything into a blender and blend until smooth. You can add ice cubes and blend until smooth to make a larger smoothie without extra calories. 
You can use regular stevia powder, or unflavored stevia drops, too. In that case, add a few drops of coconut extract and lemon extract. 

This smoothie has around 220 calories


3 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I am going to look into it! Sounds great. The almond milk is a big seller for me! :)

    http://haymarket8.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this smoothie. It has been my favorite since I've tasted it months ago. So happy I have found this recipe.

    ReplyDelete