Sunday, December 19, 2010

Winter food samples

It has been really cold in the past few weeks so I have been cooking more comfort, savory foods that make me feel warm. I have been experimenting with various grains and beans, including quinoa and whole grain bulgur. Here are some samples of my winter meals that I ate in the past week. I got a takeout from Moe's as well. I also ate some vegan donuts, brownies and gallons of hot cocoa.


*Bulgur with sauteed red kale, onions, garlic and asparagus




*Bean chili with vegan sour cream and jalapeno peppers




*Vegan burrito from Moe's








*Eggplant, zucchini and tomato ragout with chickpeas, fresh parsley and lemon








*Three pepper stir-fry over quinoa

1 comment:

  1. I got so many hits on my site yesterday! Thank you for the twitter shout out! it helped a lot. I still need to figure out how to get more followers. :(

    ReplyDelete